Fill a prescription with Herbal Granules
Our herbal granule dispensary service is strictly for Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioners in Australia who are registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
We aim to provide a quality herbal granule dispensary service for TCM practitioners that is value for money. We select the best quality herbal granules and use the most reliable Express Post service by Australia Post.Log in or Register Here
What we offer
- Competitive rates and value for money
- Cut off time 12.00pm for next day delivery*
- $8.00 flat rate postage for Express post up to 500grams
- $12.00 flat rate postage for Express post up to 1 kg
- Your prescription can be Express Posted directly to your patient
- Herbs of animal, mineral and marine origins and herbs containing gluten are colour coded for easy identification
- All herbs have recommended daily dosage range for your reference
*Guaranteed next day delivery
If your order is received by 12.00pm we guarantee next day delivery for all Melbourne metropolitan areas and Victorian regional towns, most interstate capital cities and major interstate regional towns as per Australia Post’s Express Post guaranteed delivery network. Orders received after the 12.00pm cut off time, we will endeavour to dispatch them the same day and they may still get to your patient the next day but on non guaranteed base.
Due to the conronavirus pandemic, Express Post service is no longer guarenteed by Australia Post. However, it still gets the priority treatment.
Quality of our products
We use Ko Da Pharmaceutical products as our first preference herbal granules. Ko Da products are amongst the most respected and reputable in the industry. When a given herb that is not available in Ko Da granules, we will choose another brand of the same quality, such as KPC herbal granules. We choose Ko Da granules because of the following quality assurance.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Non-GMO and gluten free excipient
- Strict source management systems to ensure the farmers comply with Good Agricultural Practice (GAP)
- Water and soil quality are regularly tested to ensure the quality of the raw product
We use food grade (pe/pet/mopp) resealable zip-lock bags which can easily fit into a letter box.
We will place a plastic measuring spoon with all your prescriptions. You may tick the “no spoon” box if you do not wish to have it.
Colour coded system for certain herbal groups
Herbs of animal, mineral and marine origins and herbs contain gluten are colour coded in our catalog for easy identification so that you may select a substitute when it is necessary.
Dosage of individual herbal granules generally depends on the severity of the patient’s condition. We have included recommended dosage as per Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica 3rd Edition, (Bansky D., Clavey S., & Stoger E. 2004) for your reference.
Become a member
Click here to apply for membership. Please allow up to 2 to 3 business days for your application to be verified and approved.